The historic Liekoranta has served countless people for more than 100 years on the same site
Kestikievari Liekoranta has served customers continuously since 1901, when Herman Ulven with his spouse Aleksandra Ras received the Kestikievari rights to the inn they built.
The name “Liekoranta” comes from the Liekovesi lake, which is located behind the inn. Liekovesi is part of Rautavesi, Kokemäenjoki river basin area. The inn plot has been up to the shore, but the the town has once expropriated the beach area.
The building is elevated and the maids chambers were built upstairs. These chambers now serve as guest rooms in our inn. Over the years, in addition to accommodation and catering services, there have been a post office and a kiosk.
Our on-demand restaurant hosts various private events and business events. The restaurant can accommodate more than 100 people at one time. A piano, audio equipment and a video projector are available. Events open to all are also held on various holidays.
Our host couple Suvi & Sami warmly welcome you!